7.05.2017

pink ruffle romper


pink ruffle romper

pink ruffle romper


pink off the shoulder romper

pink off the shoulder romper

pink ruffle romper

pink off the shoulder romper

pink off the shoulder romper

pink ruffle romper

pink off the shoulder romperpink off the shoulder romper

pink off the shoulder romper

pink ruffle romper



Are you surprised to see me not in white or navy?

Well, when Tobi sent me this romper, I couldn't get it on quickly enough. It is so soft and comfortable that I left is on all day. Plus, this off the shoulder trend is very nursing mom friendly! {i.eEasy access. Mom truth: I often have to change, or just go completely topless to be comfortable when I put the little prince down for the night. He tend to relax and fall asleep easier when I am not struggling with layers to get him breastfeeding. Off the shoulder tops are a life saver!}.

I love it paired with my favorite navy suede bow sandals, but it would be just as cute for running around after your little ones in your tennies!

Tobi has an amazing romper selection {I also love this one} and their dresses are summer ready. I am glad to share this new to me online retailer for your festive summer dressing!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover