7.02.2017

Instagram Roundup

all white outfit
Even my husband asked, "You only wear white now?" I blame the summer or attempting to live on the edge with two little ones and my recent affinity for head to toe white outfits. The purse is navy, the tank is from under $15.





black gucci marmont mini









polka dot off the shoulder dress


Original post here

This dress has since sold out {well done, navy & orange readers!}, but below are some similar polka dot off the shoulder options for under $100. 





all white outfit



A new mom friend told me I was brave to wear all white to a BBQ, but as you have seen, I have recently been wearing little else!







Original post here









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover